Pages

Tuesday 12 November 2013

[Wish-List] Leather hat & Thanksgiving Cravings


So as many of y'all know...school (specifically I-Core) has taken over my life, and that's why I haven't posted to the good ol' blog since school started. But! It's my goal to change that and update more often :)

With Thanksgiving and Christmas approaching, I think most of my posts are going to center around my "Wish-List." While everyone was tailgating this past weekend, I took the opportunity to go home and relax...and by relax I mean window shop (my happy place). I added quite a few things to my wish list, especially since I'll be heading to NYC for Thanksgiving and there's no better excuse for new clothes than a holiday.

I have been craving a leather baseball cap for quite some time now. I ran into this leather hat by Zara...so I guess the "window-shopping" idea was a bit of a fail. I also linked a couple other choices, but I love the Zara one because it has a zipper detail along the brim. Plus, it was great to hide under on my flight back to Indianapolis where the snow awaited. 


As much as I wanted to buy everything, I did manage to create my current "Wish-List" for my trip to NYC in a couple of weeks:
       I have a mini obsession with Ray Bans, so these Erika ones are a must have this winter. 
       I've been lusting after these Stella & Dot bracelets for about 4 months now, and I'm reminded every time I read Atlantic-Pacific, she definitely works the gold & silver combo.
       I'm obsessed with the socks and short boot trend, and these Top Shop booties create that visual effortlessly. I'm picturing these babies with opaque tights, a leather skirt, a J.Crew-esque sweater, and a bright sparkly necklace for my Thanksgiving attire....just a few things missing from that equation still.
       To top it all off, this wool camel coat with leather detailing from Zara. I've needed a knee length coat for quite a while, and the leather detailing was so flattering on. However, I found it a little tight if you're planning to wear a sweater under it, so I suggest sizing up. 

If you happen to be in NYC on Thanksgiving, hopefully you'll see me working this outfit. But first, my finals week to get through!....

xx Enjoy 


No comments:

Post a Comment