Pages

Wednesday 14 August 2013

[Trend] Taste the Rainbow



Being in university has brainwashed me into seeing possible theme attire everywhere I go. So, imagine my excitement when I found these 70’s styled frames. 
 You can easily snap out the lenses and interchange the colors between black, brown, yellow, green, blue, and pink. All that, and for just £20! Yes, I know I said pounds… I found these unique glasses at a market in London while I was working abroad this summer. For those of you who find it easy to travel to London you can purchase them from a stand at the Spitalfields Market every day. However, for those of us who don’t find it’s worth it to fly that far for about a $31 pair of sunnies (even if they’re this awesome), Urban Outfitters has quite the collection. There are bunches to browse through during your online shopping spree, but here are a few of my favorites from the site:

 Yesterday I had quite the adventure taking these pictures. I had a flashback to when I was 5 years old as I realized I was standing in a fire ant pile while taking pictures of my sister! Although, this time I had to run around like an idiot instead of having my dad throw me into the pool as an impulse reaction. You think living in Texas for 15 years would’ve prepared us for the 101-degree weather and ants that come with taking pictures outside. Just a refresher on the lesson I learned years ago!  

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10316179/?claim=qyhztjsud2d">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment