Pages

Tuesday 13 August 2013

[Wish-List] Tax-Free Texas




This past weekend was the Holy Grail of shopping in Texas! Back-to-school deals combined with “Tax Free Weekend” made for a Saturday filled with savings worth the 20 minute changing room lines. I learned that the key to these popular shopping weekends is picking the right mall. I ended up going to 2 different H&Ms because the claustrophobia surrounding the big mall was too much for this girl.


Similar shoes here:
Asos 
Urban Outfitters 
Steve Madden


I was eyeing these sandals from H&M for a couple days before the weekend, but was waiting patiently. I walked into the store telling myself that I would just choose one, and that I didn’t need all of the colors…until I saw that they were only $7.00 each! So obviously I got all three…and that top? Was basically a steel for $10. I need to break up with H&M before this relationship gets to serious…


Unfortunately for my plastic, after this, the little shopping-addicted minion on my shoulder told me to spend the money I saved from the tax-free weekend. So I splurged and bought Dungarees from BCBGeneration and TopShop Booties from Nordstrom that I’ll feature later. But hey, we can’t win them all right?


No comments:

Post a Comment