Pages

Saturday 28 December 2013

[Trend] The Cape


The cape has been in style for a couple seasons now. I know with Christmas just passing, people won't be making new purchases for a little bit. But when it's that time....I've put together a collection of capes that aren't going to break the bank. There are tons of expensive ones everywhere, so here are a few affordable ones.

My inspiration for this post came from my sister (Brittany) when she was wearing a cape to the movies last night. I could not stop laughing when I realized the struggles of wearing a cape. The pictures below explain....wearing a shoulder purse with a cape was not the best idea. She was forced to look like a dinosaur since it was to cold to have her arm out. I suggest a top handle or cross-body to finish your outfit off.

capes



I wanted to say what my favorite is but the truth is I love all of them! Obsessed with the Nasty Gal cape-dress because it is so different and would be perfect for the charity event that I attend every year where we need to wear black! Also, obsessed with the plaid Nasty Gal cape because I am always one that likes to stand out, and I've never seen a cape like that. The first black cape is the same one my sister owns but in black (which is my Achilles color) and it's on SALE! Always love getting more for my buck :)

I also put together a little roll of pics off Pinterest that are a little out of my budget. Just a little inspiration for styling that I love!

 ASOS


Enjoy! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment