Pages

Tuesday 31 December 2013

2014 Bucket List


Every year I come up with ambiguous New Years resolutions that aren't quite measurable (be more organized, more patient, etc). Instead, this year I'm making a 2014 bucket list. Years ago I started an ultimate bucket list and I figure I should try to cross something off each year. SO! Here's what I hope to accomplish this year....
1. Go skydiving (Brooke & Blaire you must come through with me here)
2. No meat for a year
3. No fast food for a year (don't let that midnight Dons trip temp you!!!)
4. Run a half marathon (thinking Chicago...who wants in?)
5. Spend less money on clothes and more on experiences
6. Blog at least once per week
   6.1 Blog more about being Young & Fearless
7. Drink less at one time (need to lower that tolerance for everyone's sake)
8. Live "Young & Fearless" (as we all should)
   8.1 don't stress out over school
   8.2 who cares what people think? Pulease
   8.3 get a tattoo?? Maybe stretching it there....replacing bulletproof with "fearless"


As today is my birthday I'll add a post tomorrow about the NYE! Keep y'all posted 
Enjoy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment