Pages

Thursday 2 January 2014

[Wish-List] Society 6



So I got my phone stollen twice this summer when I was living in London. Along with that went my phone case that I got from society 6. Soooo...a new phone case has been long overdue but I can't decide which one to get. If you're looking for a case that stands and will get you loads of compliments this is the site. I put together a couple cases so tell me which one you like best to help my indecisiveness!
Society 6

Neutral: 1. The Royal Treatment 2. Daisies 3. Neutral Tan & Gold Tribal Ikat 4. Afterparty Chevron
Quirky: 5. Skull 2 6. Chevron Flora II 7. Summer Dreaming (Mine.RIP.) 8. Mint & Gold Stripes & Arrows 
Inspiration: 9. :) 10. Life Is Now 11. Adventure Mountain 12. Wander
Summer Dreaming (Mine.RIP.)
Enjoy! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment