Pages

Wednesday 1 January 2014

[Trend] Stripes & Plaid

Happy New Year to everyone! I hope y'all were having the time of your life when the clock struck midnight. New Year's Eve is my birthday so I was celebrating all day from nails to lunch with the girls to cake with the fam to a Stars hockey game and "The Big D NYE" in Victory Park.
I want to start the new year right with a "outfit of the day" post of what me and my friend Brooke wore last night. NYE is know for skimpy dresses and sequins...but we went the casual and WARM route.
 Jacket: Urban Outfitters  Shirt: Free People via Nordstrom (Similar)  Necklace: Francesca's-in store (Similar)
 Blazer: Zara-in store (Similar)  T-shirt: Top Shop  Necklace: Francesca's (Similar)   Hat: Zara

Happy New Year!
Enjoy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment