Pages

Monday 16 February 2015

[Trend] 50 Shades of "Groutfits"

50 Shades of Grey may be the talk of Valentine's weekend……but my weekend consisted of shades of "groutfits." My friends tease the fact that I wear mainly black, white, and any shade of grey in between. So not to anyone's surprise, I brought in 4 prime grey pieces from Urban Outfitters on Valentine's Day.
Shades of….Silence Noise parka coat
This coat can take you from work, to shopping in Soho, to college class, to happy hour drinks. Whatever the occasion, I can see this coat being verrrrry useful in my future.
BDG activewear pants
MUST TOUCH TO UNDERSTAND. These pants are the softest things to ever exist on my body and I haven't taken them off yet. Enough said.

Silence + Noise Aria Strappy Bra - Urban Outfitters
I must admit...I purchased this bra under the impression that it would be used as a sports bra, but after looking up the information online, I realized I was way off. But that just shows you how supportive it is right?? Don't judge me if I still at least try it out as a sports bra…..

BDG gray t shirt dress
This dress should be a staple in every girl's closet. It can be paired with heels and cute little ankle socks…or my favorite, the over-the-knee boot.













No comments:

Post a Comment