Pages

Sunday 15 February 2015

Skiing or Apres Skiing?

For Christmas this year I scored a GoPro Hero 3. What more can a thrill-seeker crave?

Every Spring Break growing up I would visit Keystone, Colorado with my family and 7 or 8 other families. This mountain was basically my second home for years, but as we all grew up, we opted for beach vacations and traveling with our college friends.

This year we decided to throw it back and take a trip to Keystone for Christmas. I guess skiing really is like riding a bike, cause after a 5 year gap, I couldn't feel more at home on the mountain. It was the perfect way to spend time with my fam, and for my Dad and I to bond over outrageous GoPro footage (since he had to get one for himself as well).

Christmas was at the end of our holiday, so I only have clips from one day, but that day was very eventful. Skiing, visiting Breck, and taking a sleigh ride to a cowboy dinner….my first GoPro video shows it all! (go easy I'm still learning!)


No comments:

Post a Comment